Hello. I have 24 extra pounds. I am 22 years old and I have never been fat before. All of these extra pounds, I gained in the past three months. I am not really sure how did that happen. My appetite is pretty much the same, I eat three meals per day.

My friend from college suggested I should try Fast track detox diet. Have you heard of it?

It is supposed to be some healthy program by a woman called Ann Louise Gittleman. She wrote I book about it.

Do you happen to know how much weight will I be able to lose with this diet program?

Hi there. I have heard of Ann Loise Gittleman. I even think I have her book here somewhere. If I remember well she is a nutritionist or something like that. I think she knows what she is talking/ writing about. I read that book a while ago and I actually followed her program.

I was pretty satisfied since I achieved losing some extra pounds.

As for your question, I must tell you it is very individual. I know a girl who lost only a few pounds by following this diet. And I lost more.

You should be able to lose up to 8 pounds overnight.

I heard of it a week ago. I ran into an old friend from high school. We were very close but we somehow lost contact during all these years. When we were in high school she was a bit fat, but after we graduated she lost all of her extra weight. I remember her as super skinny. She even became a model in her early twenties. When I saw her a week ago I could not recognize her. She is now very obese. I asked her what have happened and she told me she is over weighted for about 5 or 6 years. Then she told me she was even fatter but she succeeded to lose some of her weight with this diet. According to her, she lost 12 pounds during and after the diet.