My ex friend called me today. I was really surprised when I saw her number of phone on my mobile phone. She never called me. I don't even remember why we had a fight at the first place, but this is now behind me and generally I don't care. Well, she called me because she heard that I had some heart issues and that I have experience with it. Apparently she was diagnosed with heart block and she wants to hear my opinion - What are the best home remedies for heart block? I don't know but I would like to know...So...

Hey. I have so many ex friends who are calling me when they need something. I am tired of this, but what can I do. I really want to help them so I always seek for some advice, just like you are doing now. There is one amazing cure and I always recommend it to everyone – I am talking about garlic. Garlic is one of the best remedies for clogged arteries. It helps widen blood vessels and improve blood circulation. You can use it at any shapes, anyway. It is helpful however you take it. Tell this to your ex friend.

I definitely vote for lemon and ginger. But lemon is definitely my number one because is high in vitamin C, and it is very powerful antioxidant that helps improve blood pressure and reduce inflammation of the arteries. Also, lemon helps lower blood cholesterol levels and keep arteries clear by preventing oxidative damage in the blood stream. You should drink it, because like this it is most effective. For example, you can mix the juice of 1 lemon in a glass of warm water, along with a little honey and black pepper powder. Drink it 1 or 2 times daily for a few weeks. You can eat it as well.

Hey there. So I suppose that she really needs to consult her doctor about this whole situation, right? Look, I don't know that much about those heart blockers, sometime s I think that I don't know anything. I think that once I have heard that garlic and honey are good, but I don't know in which combination, how to use them, what to make. But I believe that we all should know something about this, that we should know in any time about those home remedies. Of course, if they do exist and if they are so good like someone is saying. 

I agree that lemon is an amazing remedied as well. I also forget to mention that apple cider has a lot of health benefits and those are : removing toxins from body, it contains minerals, potassium, vitamins and enzymes that are generally amazing for your health and they are good as heart blocks. Honey is also good. I have heard that there is some drink where you mix some groceries, but I just can't remember which one is. If you do know, it would be nice to share this recipe with us because I have heard that it is extremely helpful. 

Hey there. I know exactly on which recipe you are talking about. This is actually a heart blockage cure and contains apple cider vinegar, lemon, ginger, lemon, garlic and it is natural home remedy for some heart diseases such as: heart blocks, heart diseases, for people who want to prevent heart attack, and even for those who want to lose their weight.
Here is what you need to do. Take ginger, garlic and lemon juice and vinegar as well in a sauce pan and cook on medium heat for about half an hour. Mix it all the time. Take it off the heat and cool it totally. After this, add three cups of honey and mix it well. Put in the fridge. After couple of hours you can drink it.