Okay so I am 31 years old and recently found out I am pregnant.. Im in shock because since I was 17 my doctors have always told me it is going to be almost imposible to conceive. I haven't used birthcontrol for the last 15 years and then i wake up one day and bam..
Why ..Dont get me wrong I am not upset, just very confused. Why would the doctors tell me one thing and another happen..

I have a cousin who tried to get pregnant for about 20 years. The doctor's told her it was impossible. She even spent money and time on invetro. She's in her 40's now and has a a lil boy that is 4! It happens! You should feel blessed and grateful. Congrats!

The Drs. told you it was ALMOST impossible, not IMPOSSIBLE.
You just managed to be at the right place at the right time. Congratulations.
My Dr. told me that I have a tipped uterus and that it would be hard for me to conceive......5 children later, hmmmm %-)
My friend has tried to get pregnant for the last 10 years. They adopted a beautiful little Korean baby girl, 6 months later, she is pregnant with another little girl o.O
It all depends, like i said, right place right time.