Is pregnancy possible after having my tubes tied?

yes not if it was done right

How would I know that? I have all the signs. I thought it was virtualy impossible.

depending on what was done on you ,if it was clips they fall off if not done right and yes it is possible

I had them singed

that is tubal ligation right? but were they just tied ?or were they also cut or burned

another thing when you say you have all the signs ,all the sign ot pregnant?

Yes, tubal ligation. I believe cut and singed approximately 13 years ago. Yes all of my body is telling me I am. I have 2 children. I know the feelings. I didn't think it was possible. Could it just be in my mind? I'm going to make an appointment. But I would sure appreciate some insight. Am I able to conceive naturally?

yes there is a very small i mean a very slim chance im talking about 1 in 1000 women and yes you can conceive naturally if all the parts are there and working right if you are pregnant .but one thing you might ask your doctor is if he can check if it could be a tubal baby that is very dangerous and make sure to check that out . and also i dont know your age which can make a difference in conceiveing naturally

so also i forgot to add what are the symtoms your body is telling you that your pregnant?