I want to know how is Antisocial Personality Disorder described? I heard about this mental disorder from my sister. But I’m not sure that I understood her totally. I would like to know more about it because one of our neighbors has this kind of illness. Please, somebody answer on my question. Thanks!

Antisocial Personality Disorder is a condition characterized by persistent disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood. Deceit and manipulation are central features of this disorder. It represents one of the most difficult personality disorders to treat. Prolonged unemployment, interrupted education, broken marriages, irresponsible parenting, homelessness, and frequent incarceration are common with this disorder.