Greetings, I have to ask you for one simple favor. I am a guy who is 32 years of age. There is one question for you. Can you tell me what the symptoms of antisocial disorder are? I would be pleased to hear the answer as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your time.

Hi there, I will tell you everything I know. There are many symptoms. Patients don't feel remorse when they hurt someone. They also can't make or can't keep friends. Problems with the law are regular too. People with this condition lie and steal persistently and they are totally impulse. Those are basic symptoms. I think there are more, but I can't think of them right now.

Antisocial Personality Disorder is characterized by a disregard for societal rules, norms, and codes and a general indifference to the rights and feelings of others. People with APD generally have tendencies towards violence and anger, tend to be repeat criminal offenders, the tendency to violate the rights of others and feel no remorse, an extreme sense of self-entitlement, tend to be impulsive, and generally have an inability to tolerate boredom.

I'm sure if you go on Google or Wikipedia they can give you a more complete list of symptoms.