Hello, I am 30 years old and I had adenocarcinoma couple of years ago. The thing is I was pregnant at the time, but still managed to deliver a healthy baby boy. After that, cone biopsy was done and after that I had been going for regular medical check ups. Now I am trying to conceive again, but nothing happened for 6 months now. How long after cone biopsy I can start trying to conceive?

Hmm, it is a tricky situation. I have been there couple of years ago, but managed to conceive after cone biopsy. You might want to consider some additional examination to determine if there is any scar tissue left, ultrasound is also an options. And there is a possibility that stress is affecting you so much that you just cannot conceive. Perhaps there is a problem with ovulation. There are many things that could go wrong here; you have to check each of them.