Well I'm 16 which I know is pretty young to have sex.
But I've had sex more than 20 times. Only with one person though.
Me and boyfriend were having sex the other day and his penis slipped out and...went in the wrong place.
This is not the first time it happened. This is the 2nd. But the first time I didn't bleed.
I've experienced anal sex about 2 or 3 times but I could never handle it.
I was kind of freaked out when I found out I was bleeding.
I know you can bleed from anal sex, but I was just wondering how long could the bleeding last.
I know I'm going to be hurting for a few days, but the bleeding is really getting to me.

I would just like to reply to the "no accidental anal sex". It DOES happen. It's hard to happen but can as I just experienced today. Both I and my boyfriend have no interest in anal but he was going pretty fast today and did accidently slip into my anus. We stopped immediately and even though he only penetrated my anus a bit, it caused bleeding so I went online to look some stuff up. I'm hoping the bleeding is just temporary.

Anyways, I know that some guys do try to "accidently" slip up but real accidents in that area are possible as well, so be careful.

i would also like to point out that it absolutely is possible. Sorry that it happened, but i agree it can happen

Absolutely cannot happen accidentally. It takes awhile to pack the moster in. I guess the only way I can imagine it is if you're smaller than a pinky. Then yes, I suppose it could happen.

It is true that this can happen. For all you naysayers haven't you ever had a situation where it fell out? Well, it can hit the anus and yeah, it hurts! Happened to me too. Just google "accidental anal sex" and you will see so many stories about people that this very situation has happened to as well. It's not common, but common enough!

I don't say its completely anal sex, since it wasn't consensual (it was an accident) and because of the situation didn't go in all the way (or much at all in most cases)

First of all, it is entirely possible, if you don't believe it, there is even porn out there with professionals that have had it happen and yeah, it hurts like hell and yeah, you will bleed for like a day to a week. If you want a site to see that this is possible, let me know, I would be happy to provide you with a link.

**no websites allowed**

I believe when they refer to accidental anal, they don't mean that the penis fully penetrates. This happened to my boyfriend and I once - We were going very rough and his penis happened to hit my anus. His penis did not even penetrate, but it was still very painful and I still bled for 2 days. His penis practically bent in half during the experience as it hit so hard and did not go in, so I am fairly certain it was not on purpose. He felt so bad. Sometimes it'll happen if you're going rough and it comes out...

Good grief.. why do so many girls think they know what sex is like for "all womankind"? How many women have YOU had sex with? Accidental anal can easily happen (the orifices are very very close, in case you hadn't noticed) and not every woman is tightened up there, especially when aroused and having sex. Not every girl feels pain or even discomfort during anal sex- my partners have ranged from those who were horrified at the very thought to those who found it pleasant and easy even the first time.
And no, you aren't automatically doomed to bleed just because of accidental anal penetration: it's an individual thing, just like breast sensitivity and every other facet of female sexuality. Being female and straight means you know something about ONE woman's sexuality: your own. Even what your girlfriends tell you is often censored or altered so they won't seem like a freak.
Sorry to rant, but keep in mind that what's true for you is often not true for others, in this area:-)
As for the bleeding- it should stop very soon, if it's a minor tear. check with a mirror or two or have your boyfriend inspect, figure out the cause, and see a doctor if you're worried. What else would you do?

In response to "it's not possible". You're apparently wrong.

I'm a guy and my girlfriend and I were having very rapid/wild sex last night. Where she was in the so-called 'doggy' position and i was standing (bent legged) ~over~ her with my member forced downward. As I was moving very fast into her vagina I accidently pulled too far out and I penetrated her anus. That was NOT my intention and in fact it's a personal turn off (sick) for me. She cried in pain and I lost my erection almost immediately. Well I foolishly told her that it is not normal that maybe her holes were too close. It must have been shock that it actually happened and that I had gone so far in. In retrospect, I think it was because she was so lubricated by her own juices that since her juice spreads all around that area I must have pushed in on that juice combined with whatever was on me (no condom used here). Yet, this morning I woke up and decided to google "accidental anal sex" and I found this board and I was shocked that these girls said that it wasnt an accident. Well obviously they're ignorant (ignoring the possible). It sounds to me that those girls are talking from their specific or limited experience and I wanted to add my 2 cents before i went on to the next site.

I'm just looking for information on how common this is, because of the dozen girls I have had rougher sex with, it has never happened and I'm sorta afraid of it happening again.

I hope the bleeding stops and you guys find a safer position.

Accidental Anal happens, easily, and if its a really unexpected slip, hurts both people involved.

I just wanted to say to those who claim there is no accidental penetration-wrong. My boyfriend and I have agreed that we have no desire to explore that arena, but tonight we were going pretty fast and he accidentally went in the wrong hole. Judging from his tears and mine, as well as his insisting I go to the E-room, I can tell you these accidents do happen.

I talked to a homosexual friend of mine, and he told me if the bleeding lasts a half an hour and is about a 1/2 cup (disgusting, I know) you need to seek emergency care. Otherwise, it is likely just a tear in your anal tissue and will heal itself.

Also, this was in my top 5 most painful experiences but it faded quickly. If you still have a lot of pain after about half an hour (regardless of bleeding) I would go to the doctor.

Accidents do happen, and no matter what anyone says, this very well could be one of them.

Ok Accidental anal Happens!!! and yes, I've had some slight bleeding to accompany it...not so pleasant....

And I thought -I- had a bad opinion of males.

Hun, follow the advice about making sure you're okay, but don't fret too much about it. Don't fret the small stuff. As my friend pointed out to me when I commented that I didn't think I was designed to have sex:

We've got a number of billions of years of sexual reproduction that went into making us. We're not perfect, but we're designed to be able to withstand this kind of stuff.

To those of you who have such a low opinion of males that you believe there's no such thing possible as accidental anal sex: You obviously don't have the right male friends. Find some decent guys and really get to know them. This is coming from someone who's recovering from an abusive relationship with the help of her friends: The stereotype that males just want sex and will lie to you to get it is just that: a stereotype. Should I label you as a raging feminist lesbian because you are female?

...though come to think of it I know a couple raging feminist lesbians...

okay you don't need to freak out when women are conversing about a sexual experience that happened to them. It's a very very painful accident, it happened to me today and it was probably one of the worst pains in my life. I was looking up ways to prevent or to just see if it happens often. These experiences are practically identical to mine. If women need to converse to talk about this sort of experience, and you don't like it, go somewhere else or just chill out and keep your thoughts to yourself. If you're that desperate that you feel the need to prove something to someone or try to talk down to someone, I don't think this is the place for you hunny. This is a place where women are trying to find answers to an injury that happened to them. Go rant somewhere else, no one cares.

For you girls that have experienced this, do you know of any way to prevent it? I think we just got too into it, but I don't want this to ever happen to me again, it's horrible.

this is all bull sh*t. i''m a 19 year old male. me and my girl have had sex for two years and all of the sudden, the past two times my penis has ended up in here ass. not on purpose at all. i love this girl with all my heart. idk how to explain it we where going at it real hard and bamb. she cried and beld and i fept spo bad i never want to see her hurt i live her. idk why it happened byt it did and i don't kow how i can explain it ot yoyu ladeies byt we never mean to hurt youy