my boyfriend wants to have annal but I am not sure?? I gues my question is, can i get an orgasm from it??

Anal sex can give a girl an orgasm - sometimes quite quickly! However, anal sex can be uncomfortable for some girls.
My advice to you would be to make sure you trust your boyfriend alot. This way, if anything is uncomfortable or painful he can stop when you want, or take it easy when you ask him to.
So, be sure you're comfortable with your boyfriend.

More advice would be to use lubrication - such as KY! And make sure he uses a condom! Since the anus can carry much bacteria and even disease. Make sure he uses a condom to keep him safe and clean. And i wouldn't advice anal to vaginal sex without changing the condom. if you don't, the bacteria from your anus can give you yeast infections or worse.
Be Safe, and be sure it's something you want to do. (not just something he wants to do!)

Anal sex, as Jenniferlee said, can definitely give people orgasms (both the giver and receiver).

But if you're new into it, it's a pretty big bet it's going to hurt like hell the first couple of times. It's like when you're new to vaginal penetration it hurts because the skin isn't used to being pushed and pulled that way.

Definitely be sure to get some lubricant, because without it, it'll be much harder and more painful.

Just make sure your boyfriend starts slowly and doesn't just ram it into you. Being harsh and fast with it could tear the tissues of your anus which would cause Bleeding.

All of the orgasms that I have had while having anal have been incredibly intense. As long as he or you is rubbing on your clit while you are doing it... ;-) I've heard of people orgasm just from anal alone but I think thats more rare.