Two times recently, my boyfriend and I were having some crazy sex and each time he accidentally pulled completely out. When he went to continue the sex, he accidentally put it in my anus, and with quite a bit of force. Each time, I didn't know what to do with myself because the pain was so bad, so I went to the bathroom to make sure I wasn't bleeding and about 2 minutes after the "anal sex" horror, I completely passed out. Both times, each about 2 minutes after it happened. I think he thinks I'm exaggerating so I want to know, medically, why this has happened?

My advise to you is that if your bf thinks you are making to much out of the incident you perform an anal sex act on him with something similar in size to his penis and see how he feels about it!

The same thing happened to me this evening. My first thoughts were that it was probably due to the fact that I wasn't expecting it and the pain was awful. This is a post I found online that helped me understand it though, while I was researching the reason:

" Dr. T,
A couple days ago me and my boyfriend we messing around and wanted to have sex, but i was on my period. So we decided to try anal. The only problem was, we didnt have any lubricant. So we just decided to use lotion. As soon as he put it in it hurt so much that i told him to take it out. And then as soon as i turned around i felt weird and sick. My vision was blurry, everything i looked at looked really bright and i was seeing double. When ever my boyfriend said something to me it sounded like he was really far away, and when i said something it sounded like i was talking into a microphone and there was a weird echo. I felt really dizzy and could barely stand straight. Also, i felt really nauseous and i turned REALLY pale.
After a couple of minutes i decided to go lay down. And then about 10 min later i was completly better. But this was really scary and weird. Why did this happen? ?
- Scared!

Hey Scared,
Sure sounds scary! The pain probably cause a vasovagal attack which is a fancy word for a fainting spell. Though you didn't pass out your blood pressure and heart rate probably fell precipitously which is why you felt like this. "

So basically, it's saying that the pain caused the sudden attack. Hope this helps!

Yes that happened to me once. We had tried anal sex 2 times before with lubricant but the 3rd time he didnt have any and when he stuck his penis inside me i screamed and he pulled out. I had to hold on to him and he walked me to the bed because i was about to passout. He thought i was bein dramatic and it didnt really hurt but then he realized i was serious when i actually PASSED OUT!!! I wondered why that happened too. i thought it was because i was on my period...

maybe your body was in a state of shock from the amount of pain it felt.You passing out was a way of your body expressing the pain it just went through.

Sweetie wrote:

Guest wrote:

my BF also accidentally penetrated my anus. he has interests in anal sex and i do not.anyways, when it happened i got hot all over and thought i was going to faint or have a seizure-IT WAS SCARY TO SAY THE LEAST.he isnt very big but he is big enough to hurt my butt and he wasnt even all the way in.sometimes ill let him play around the area or touch my anus but i wont let him go inside my anus. im afraid to have my booty hole busted.any suggestions to make it easier if i do decide to let him?

I hate to break it to you, but that was no accident that he put it in your butt.

I REALIZED THAT!see what had happened was with his short length he cant really pull out and push in with power bc once it comes past the head it gets really limp and falls.i thought thats how it hit my anus by accident.yeah, he was doing it again but when i told him not to pull out so far he said ,"its okay, dont worry about, it ill like it" blah,blah,blah. i told him to get up bc i wasnt doing it.he promised not to do it or try to do it but he still asks.ive just decided not to do it.its not my pleasure its his.all of his intiating us being experimental with sex is only bc he has a micro-penis and hes trying to coerce me into his sadistic fantasies so he can stay hard.im not doing it bc of the simple fact that he will finger my booty hole all day long(if i let him)but he wont finger my vagina.how backwards is that for a woman who puts up with insecurities due to lack of a long shaft??is it a thing for men with micro-penises to prefer the butt to the vagina?i mean, im really tight but im deep too.why cant he enjoy my tight vagina?its like she doesnt keep him hard and i know he likes her...he just needs accessories to help him but none of it will help him trust that i only want him and he is enough for me.thanks-daplhy

naw,im not bitter-i just dont know how to love a man who suffers from the delusion that 'women cant be trusted if his penis is small'.just from this one man i am sick of men worrying about the size of their penis.i cant stand to even be around him longer than an hour or two at most bc he starts with how long ive been gone or didi meet anyone new today or how long it took me to call him back on the phone....and we're neighbors!he has had a hard life like a lot of us but we're all still alive.you are right about one thing tho.its all about power to him.i hope not all men with small penises are on a power trip bc i refuse to spend 24 hours a day for 365 days a year putting up with the negative attitude bc of something we cant control-even if i do care for him..even tho he didnt talk to me about his using the first toy i compromised bc he was worth it to me..i adored this man now i dont like him all that much bc he still cant acknowledge i had no idea it was being used and we didnt talk about it..you are right again about something: when he tries to chastise me about my time he resorts to calling me liars,cheating,disrespectful etcetc. ill search for a way for us to get past it but after 15-20 minutes i tell him exactly how i feel about him and his issues with feeling like he can be loved.thanks for your feedback i really appreciate it adn welcome any and all.even tho we are officially over i still want to understand this 'phenomenon'-for lack of a better word.

This happened to me also! It was very scary. About 2 minutes after we tried it, I went to the bathroom started feeling nauseous and faint. I started slowly falling forward and finally hit my head on the floor. I came to and stood up feeling faint still. I notice I was very pale. My boyfriend came to make sure I was ok and as he was walking me out the door, I passed out again and fell into the door, then the floor. He picked me up and carried me to the couch, which I don't remember. I came to again and had no idea where I was. My legs and arms went completely numb. It was very scary. I'll never do it again!

Vagal response. There are nerves around your anus and around the inside of it. Occasionally people can react poorly to anything going into the anus because of this nerve. My advice is do not stay with someone who cannot accept your turn ons and offs. If you do decide to do anal, relax. Use lube. Start with a finger and work your way up. A vagal response can cause irregular heartbeat and low blood pressure which then, in turn, can restrict blood flow throughout your body causing these fainting spells. If you have any history of heart problems or heart disease it will be a risky act to have anal sex. In which case, you should refrain from doing it. Either way, consult your doctor. It's just a good idea in general. 

I was reading this in my nursing books...it stimulates the vasovagal nerve, which causes you to faint, look up the vasovagal response...

Everyone has a "Vagus Nerve" which is is a part of your intestine, including the bowel. If the vagus nerve is stimulated it may slow your heart rate and your blood pressure may drop enough where you could pass out.

i have also had this happen! me and my boyfriend were havig quite rough sex anyway and he accidently pulled out and went to put it back in but entered the back passage! Of course i shouted..he took it out in a split second and i passed out.. the feeling is hot, fussy, blurred vision! I now have chronic pain when going to the loo everytime! does anyone have any advice?

It happened to me today and my husband thinks I was faking it... I hate the fact that he hurt me so much to the point of fainting and now he is mad with me for faking it. God help me to forgive him.