I would love to know how long it takes for an egg to attach to the uterous?
And how long do I wait after sex to take a pregnacy test and it actually be accurate?
Thanks

It tends to attach from 4dpo apparently, and some women may have implantation bleeding during the time it attaches. after the egg is attached firmly, levels of hGC rise by 2 times every 2-3 days. Waiting till you have missed a regular period (1 week after estimated day of period) will have given your body enough time to produce a good level of hGC, giving a fairly accurate home test result. I say fairly accurate because as with all things, nothing is 100% :-|

hi my name is sammy and i ovulated last week end and i have been having alot of cramps and this morning they were quit strong i have been getting sore breasts headahces alot everyday and backache and feeling sick inthe morning but not been sick could i be pregnant ??? i really wont to be