so i was being good about being consistant with my "get back in gear plan" and i was running just about every other day...

now, i have a huge bruise on my knee from the accident. its not painful when i walk, but i am definatley aware of my knee when i move. how long should i wait before i run again? can i take it easy and try walking on it and see how that goes?

your thoughts?

Personally, i would take it easy for a few more days. You may find yourself sore in places you didn't expect to be sore. I had a bad accident in Dec and while i was okay (though i should have been killed), for two days i couldn't lift my arms to even shoulder height. It wasn't that i was injured, but i must have clenched up so tightly that my muscles needed some time to relax and unclench.

What Pug said. Car accidents do odd things to a person even though they supposedly weren't injured.