Hello, folks. I decided to watch out little more over my diet. I have a family history of heart diseases and I wouldn’t like the same happens to me. I would like to ask how much cholesterol daily is too much. I would really appreciate if someone could reply me. Thank you, guys.

Hello. It all depends on your daily physical activity. If you exercise something, you will be able to take more. If you don’t exercise and you sit on your job, you’ll have to take less. The recommended value of daily intake of cholesterol is 300 milligrams. However, it is not only cholesterol you should worry about. There are carbohydrates as well. If you take excessive amount of carbohydrates, they will turn into fat. Daily intake of proteins is also very important. I suggest you to visit a nutritionist. He will make you a proper diet. You will be satisfied.