Hi, guys. I have tried to make six pack abs with exercises, but it isn’t impossible. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I will try with something else. I was hoping to find out the best diet for six pack abs. Can anyone recommend me something like that? I will appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. Many people have problems with making their six pack abs. I think that beside exercise, diet is also important. Some people say it is even more important for six packs than workout. Weight loss is controlled with the diet about 75%. Experts recommend eating six times a day. Snacks are at 11 a.m, 4 and 9 p.m. Breakfast is at 8 a.m. Lunch is at 1 p.m. and dinner is at 6 p.m. You must take more proteins and less fat and carbohydrates. You should consult a nutritionist or some other expert for more details. Please, let me know the results.

Hello. It is nice that you have answered my post. I will definitely consult a nutritionist. Many people say that smaller, but more frequent meals are healthier. I will try to make this plan with 6 meals come true. If I notice some results after few months, I will definitely let you know. Bye!