Hi, folks. My husband and I are vegans, but our kid isn’t. We wouldn’t like to impose him that, although he would like to try it. He is still growing. I am curious if there is enough protein for growing kids in vegan diets. Both my husband and I started with this after our 30s, so we don’t know much about veganism for kids.

Hi, there. Vegan diet can be adjusted to growing kids. However, if your kid is still in his teens, maybe you shouldn’t limit him his meals. You should perhaps wait few years more. Nevertheless, if you decide to try with vegan food, you should know which one is rich with vitamins. I can recommend you some. Those would be: cooked lentils, cooked soybean, cooked peas, almonds, veggie burger, etc. Perhaps, you should consult a nutritionist about the details. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!