Hello, folks. I gained a lot of weight for years, so I have decided to change something. I started with diet that was too low in fat. I have been consuming this for some longer period of time. I am beginning to wonder if it is good to do this. I would really appreciate if you could tell me something more. Thanks.

Hello. I have heard many benefits of those low fat diets. However, they can show some side effects. First, it can raise triglycerides. It can raise them to unwanted level. HDL cholesterol can be lowered. This is“good” cholesterol since it removes fat from bloodstream. You should really find a nutritionist and ask him for opinion. He will give you the best answer. Good luck!

Hi, there. I have also heard some of those things about low fat diet. Instead of that, you can try with olive oil. It lowers triglycerides. It also maintains the optimal level of HDL cholesterol. You will get more benefits from this. I agree that you should discuss this with an expert. A nutritionist can make you a proper diet. Good luck with all! Bye!