Hello, I'm 14 years old and 4'10. I weigh 102 pounds and not happy about it. I really want to be active and lose weight. Though, I have asthma. I as we'll want to boost my endurance and metabolism.

I think it's great that you want to be active.  There are many activities to participate in but many require a lot of cardiovascular movement.  Having asthma, I know that you can run out of breath pretty quickly from running or jumping. Have you considered weight training?  This would help both endurance and metabolism while building muscle and burning fat.  It's a good way to sculpt those muscles.  Do you carry an inhaler so that you can better work out without becoming short of breath?  I believe the weight training would be your best bet in developing a physique you will be proud of.  Let me know how it goes!