When you are desperate to lose weight quickly and you don't really care about the method, just about the results, what what do you do to lose weight? I am thinking about losing about 10 lbs and I want to do that in a month or so. Can you tell me how you managed to lose weight quickly?

How about a nip and tuck? I am not sure that I believe other ways of losing weight all that quickly. Just like any other bodily process, there is no magical weight of making the weight go away. If you want a truly effective and instant method, I think that nip and tuck is your best bet.

Many people do not, because he is like a tedious process, it seems repetitive. There has to be. Involved in exercise can help reduce stress, improve physical and mental health, and have more fun. This may take some time to find your sport, but that does not mean that you like, if you exercise to begin. Contributes to effective weight loss.