Hello, folks. My wife and I will soon have a baby and I won’t describe you how excited we are. I would like to be the best parent in the world. I know that this sounds crazy, but I would really like to know how to become super-parent. I will really appreciate all your advices considering this. Thanks.

Hi, there. I know how you feel. I also wanted to become a super-parent. I think that it isn’t as hard as it may seem to be. Dedication to your child is all that is necessary. It means that you put your kid on the first place. Everyone comes second. This is very important to comprehend. I think that mothers accept this easier than fathers, but there are no rules. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck!

Hello, everyone. I would totally agree with the previous post. Your child comes first and there is no negotiation when it comes to this. If you have some person that is on the first place, it will come on second. It has no matter whether it is your wife, mother or sister. Baby must come first. But you will realize this in time. Fathers need more time than mothers. I hope this helps. Bye!