My wife says that I can’t imagine my life without water and swimming. That is close to the truth. However, I have felt that I get tired fast lately. It wasn’t so until recently. I don’t know why this is happening since I don’t feel other problems. What do you think about getting tired fast when swimming?

There are many reasons that can cause this problem. First you may be over trained. You could be pushing too far yourself and your body is simply telling you that it can’t keep up with your demands. You may not be getting enough sleep. This is probably the most underestimated factor when it comes to poor performance. You may be lacking vital ingredients and nutrients in your diet. Insufficient intake of certain vitamins, minerals and co factors may result in something like that. You should also check your heart to see if everything is OK with it. So the best thing is to go and see your doctor and check with him.