Good evening, people. I have two little kids and I always think how I could be a better parent to them. I have heard that there are some super-parents, but I am not sure if these are real people. Would you like to become one? I would really want to hear what you think about this. Thanks.

Hi, there. I think that you should try to be the best parent as you can be. I don’t believe that there are people like super-parents. I mean, we are all humans. Humans make mistakes, so parents do. However, they should learn on their mistakes. I think that some sort of authority must be set. Of course, one should not over exaggerate with this. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello. I also think that no one can be a super-parent. I think there are good and bad parents. You should try to be a good one. Organization also helps. You should also try making some rules in your house. Of course, they should have some sense. You’ll learn in time. You cannot know everything at start. Good luck with raising those two!