Hello, folks. My wife is entering her 8th month of pregnancy and I will have to buy baby crib. Since this is our first child, it is logical that I’ve never done this before. That is why I need to know something more about important things I must pay attention on when buying it. I would appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. The first thing you should have in mind when buying baby crib is baby’s safety. If you follow manufacturer’s instructions, then almost every crib is safe. Safe crib must have firm mattress. There shouldn’t be cutouts on the head or foot boards. I also recommend having side drop. You may choose between cribs that have only one side drop or both sides drop. I think this is pretty good solution and believe me, you will use this. You can also consult a vendor about more details. Good luck!

Hi, everyone. I agree with the previous post. I also took side drop when I got my baby. I took knee push option. I also think that wheels on baby cribs are an advantage. You should really pay special attention to the mattress. Its firmness and height are very important. I hope you will agree with me on this. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!