i have a 4 year old daughter with my present girlfriend.. The problem is, my (future) fater-in-law doesn't even know that her daughter has a child.. Another problem is my girlfriend is pregnant again.. due this june 2011.. I don't know what to do.. Her father works abroad.. we want to continue with the pregnancy but we are so scared of what will happen to her family.. please give me some advice on how to handle this kind of situation.. She is scared that her father might have a heart attack or might leave her mother for not telling the situation.. She is so scared right now. She alwats cries and is not happy with her life right now.. Please help us.. :-( Thanks! Godbless!

i think the father will understand if u explain wy u dint tell him in the first place

Very though situation and not at all good for your girlfriend being in the condition she is. Whatever happened in the past she can’t change now it or continue to “hide” your father-in-laws grandchildren. This would have happened eventually. So you two first need to calm yourselves down. I’m sure that her father won’t be absolutely irrational about the whole situation, after all it’s about kids. Second, prepare him for shocking news first. Try to figure how he would react by asking about what he feels about children, having a child before marriage or something shocking like cheating. Her mother can help you with that part. Did he have heart problems before? Is there a real risk of heart attack? If you plan things upfront there will be a lot less shock. Just help your wife to get over how she is feeling, it’s not good for the baby.