I am interested in getting some info regarding behaving of people with antisocial personality-what are they and how they look? I think that my boyfriend is behaving weird lately though I always had this weird feeling he hide this explosive temper deep inside and recently I saw him in some situations where he haven't managed to control his own feelings and acted pretty much bad-I dislike all that. Anyway also I have noticed he doesn't care too much for what others would say or how others would feel if he hurts them verbally which is very often but what is worse I figured out he is also physically aggressive-sometimes looks like a pit bull. So I need to hear how people with antisocial personality behave. Thanks

People with antisocial personality behaves just like you have described and if your boyfriend is an adult than the psychotherapy would last much longer so you need to decide whether you want to deal with this or not for very soon he might be acting the same way toward you and I don't think this is something you should tolerate. You know you could offer him a help as a friend for it is obvious he needs a help and family or friends support to deal with this more easily. If this aggression is very serious in his case than the counseling and psychotherapy treatment is usually combined with drugs or meds treatment so the results are better. Usually people with antisocial personality has some family or better a genetic background that causes them having these conditions but also it might have been triggered by environment in which he has grown up.