I am under the great stress lately and would like to hear where I learn how to meditate. I hope there is some meditation option that wouldn’t take me much time for I am being terribly busy. I was asking around but there seems to be no meditation center near my place so I wonder if there is any other way or place where I could learn how to meditate?

I will tell you what I have done I was searching and searching the same thing-place for meditation. I didn’t know anything about it but I knew I needed to learn how to meditate so somehow I ended up on the site called learningmeditation.com. That’s where you will find the basic steps in learning how to meditate. All you need is a little time and space for yourself for some time. I am always in hurry and somebody is always there but I somehow have managed to have at least twenty minutes for myself. You know there are some meditation that doesn’t lasts longer than 10 minutes and that’s something you could afford I hope. The important is to breath right, not to think on anything and provide yourself silence and dark while meditate and you could go back to work or whatever far more relaxed.