Hello, I am 31 years old and I have to say that I have been in the fitness for more than 5 years now. I admit that it was nothing serious, simply relaxing, but I did shape my body and all that is left now is to build some muscles on arms. I would like how to build up, excursive triceps and biceps for women?

Well, the exercises are actually the same that men do, but only with less weight. And also, that weight depends on what you actually want to do with those muscles. If you want them to be just a bit defined, you will use small weight. And if you really want them seen, use as much weight as you can.

hi there.what i would advise you to do is bicep curls and tricep kick back or tricep overhead extension information on this can be found on the internet on many websites.when starting new exercise you should start of using light weight then grdually build ypurself up to what you feel comfortable with if you just want to build a bit of muscle then i would advise you to lift 5kg but gradually build yourself up to this weight as the weight you use the more muscle gained.hope this helped