I was a football player but I had the injury of the knee so I had to stop with playing football. I am going to the gym to maintain the sport way of life. I like physical activity, I miss it when I don't do workout. While playing football a have develop strong legs, but my arms are weak. I want to build huge arms! Any advice?

First mistake that guys make is that they concentrate just on one muscle, usually biceps, and they ignore the rest of arms muscle. It is foolish especially when we know that triceps is twice bigger then biceps. For biceps use biceps curls and for triceps skull crushes and triceps extensions. It is important to pay attention on the technique of the triceps exercises. Try to elbow remain still while performing the exercise. Forearm is also important and you mustn’t ignore it.