Hello
This isn't very big problem but for me still its.
Im 13 years old girl and i want to get six pack abs but i dont know how. Im doing all the exercises for long time but again i havent yet abs.What is the best and the faster exercise for my age and my sex?

(Sorry for my horrible English)

hi there is a special breathing technique u can use. you breathe in and kinda flex everytime you breathe and it works out ur muscles and for "SOME" girls and guys if you do it long enough your body will start doing it automatically. but you have to do that ALOT lol. another way is you can do sit ups, start with a little bit and work ur way up. because you dont wanna hurt urself . pushups work ur abbs up too but the same thing with the sit ups you just wanna start off with a little bit. dont be too hard on urself though you dont wanna hurt ur stomach muscles i did that and i could barely move.

My friend, we share the same fate. I am a 10 year old male though. I want a 6 pack abs 2. I have a cool routine. Check out my eairler post which is Weight Problem.^^

The only way to get a six pack is nutrition.. Excersises for abs only make the muscles larger (not more visible) doing ab excersises only make the abs stronger, just like bicep curls make the biceps larger and stronger. What you want is the muscular definiton. that comes down to nutrition and excersise. I would suggest simply to eat less (and eat healthier) and to do 30-60 minutes of cardio everyday. doing this is going to give you the muscle definition youre looking for. To be honest - the excersises wont help you much... I mean everybody has ab muscles.. the trick is getting them to be visible and defined.

Hope this helps anyone who needs it :-D

im also 13 and i was also woundering how to get a six pack im very short and fat and im okay with everything about me except my weight i would like to be skinny fast summer is coming and i want to be fit for it! is there any secret of how to?

You need to eat healthier. Cut out things like bread,butter,fries,noodles,potatoes, sweets,& soda for a little bit. Drink lots of water to clean you out. That might sound weird but it's true and helps. Drink a glass when you wake up,before you go to bed,15 minutes before every meal and during a meal, after you use the bathroom. Don't eat so fast. Eat things like fruit, veggies, nuts. But #1 thing is DON'T STARVE YOURSELF! And for the workouts.... run some everyday, do 50 pushup a night, 1 min plank, 50 crunches, and 10 sit ups. You won't see results In one day but be patient. Hope it helps :)