I’ve recently bought a new bike and I want to maintain it properly. I’ve heard something about White Lightning Lubricants and the review gracefully praised this product. I’m a complete ignorant when it comes to bikes and I don’t know what for this lubricant is used. Please tell me whether I should buy white Lightning Lubricant and what are the benefits of this product.

You should definitely buy White Lightning Lubricant! It’s a wonderful product for maintaining your bike’s chain and keeping it in excellent condition for a long time regardless of the weather and dirt. These lubricants have been awarded several times for their breakthrough technology in protecting bike chains and pedals from dirt while lubricating them. This is a wax lubricant that is completely dry. When applied, it forms a protective film very fast and it’s already dry. Since it doesn’t contain any oils, dirt can’t be easily absorbed. It’s also famous for its self-cleaning technology because when dirt reaches it, small items of the film flake off and together with the dirt. So, all the parts of your bike will work like clockwork and be completely clean.