My bicycle chain was broken and I had to buy a new one. Is it possible for me to set it up on my own? I’d like to learn it because I’m sick of waiting for the service shops to find the time to repair the bike. They’re always delaying and I once had to wait for the whole week for my bike to be repaired.

Hi there! I’d advise you to wait for your bike to be repaired in the service shop because if you try to do something complicated like this, you risk making more damage than. Setting up the bike chain is not that simple at all. Don’t even try to try to do it following certain schemes from do it yourself handbooks. I once tried to set up a wheel on my own and I ended up with a broken fork, so I had to spend more money than I planned to save by installing the wheel on my own instead of taking it to the service. So, I really advise you not to meddle with the things that you don’t know the first thing about. It will take even more time if you try to do something by yourself and break everything.