Hi I am a 22 year old Married Woman and my husband and I have been trying to conceie a child for nearly 2 years now, I have irregular periods and I just can't seem to get pregnant :-( ,I am getting depressed by it, I have no type of insurance to see a doctor and it hurts us both knowing that we are trying and trying and it just ain't happening.My husband said that I might be stressing about it so much that its not working

Its best to track your ovulation, you can get free ovulation calendars online....Or use ovulation test strips, they can help pinpoint the time of your cycle that your egg is to be released..Its also best to have intercourse at least every other day to make sure that the sperm is there and waiting for the egg.......You can still ovulate even though you have irregular periods....You can even have intercourse during your period, because you may ovulate soon after.....Every women is different on how their bodies work.....