ok my name is nikki ive been tryin to get pregnant for a while now i wuold have sex everyday out of the month an do the ovualtion caculater on line also try to pin piont the days also i was pregnant before but i hada miscarrage i dont know how but i got a couple of reasons why an i though more then once i was ovulating but i was wrong or am i ok i wnt to the bathroom it was a egg white mucus stuff or what ever well i had sex that dan an 3 days ater that well also the days where i got clear stuff right after i have sex it clears up with in a day also ive been bitchy lately an eatin alot more an i dont know if im pregnant knoe i have my douts becuz i do this everymonth so plz help me

A really good book is: Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

The days you have the cervical fluid that is slippery (doesn't have to be clear, for some women it's not), that is when you are fertile. The day after it dries up is usually ovulation.

You can take your temperature every morning and chart it. This will show you the pattern of ovulation, so you can predict when you are most likely to ovulate next cycle.

If you have regular cycles, estimate when your next period is due, count back 12-14 days and plan on being busy those days. Don't use lubrication of any kind (even saliva) unless it's pre-seed or another lube claiming to be sperm friendly.

You can also buy ovulation predictor stick (also known as OPK) (I found some cheap ones at saveontests.com) and try those for a few months. Those will tell you when you are about to ovulate.

Depending on your age, it may be time to get a fertility work-up. Under 30, doctors say to try for one full year before persuing more agressive treatment and 6 months for those over 30.
Either way, you should get a fertility work-up; that means some blood work for you on days 3 and 21 (depending on length of cycle) and a sperm analysis for him. If you've been trying for a long while (6+months) I'd ask to get your tubes checked (with a test called HSG)

my period is due on the 20th october this month i had sex on the 9th of october this month my bf came in me that day just wondering if theres a chance i could fall pregnant on the due day of my period??