Hi, I am a 13 year old girl. I don't have my period yet. I would like to know some ways to make masterbation last longer? Also what are some ways to make homemade self masterbation toys?:-)

the only way to make it last longer is when you are doing it, what ever you think about when you do it make the thoughts last longer!! rub ur self slower and no as hard!! try not to concentrate on making your self orgasm!! and home made toys? i used to have a vibrating hairbrush!! that was always fun! try an old tooth brush! just try and be original!! alot of people use there pillows!!

anyway have fun and ejoy!!

hi i am 13 aswell and i am trying to make masterbation work better. any help. thanks :-D

im 16 and a recovering from porn addiction can anyone help me calm the nerves!!! PLEASE!!!

what do you mean?

The best way to recover from porn addiction is by being with your family, I know it sounds stupid, but it works because it helps you to stop thinking about sex and porn, and just relax, and what ever you do, do not talk about sex because the conversation will get awkward. If that does not work than stop watching porn for about a week or more and by that time you will probably be use to the idea, and you wouldn't be so attached.

I am 13 i masterbte in the shower and it feels sooo good! Try it.. Just let the water hit your clit! :-P

vibrating toothbrushes are awesome

Omg thats what I do but instead I turn the water on cold and put it onto bath and let the stream of water hit my clit its feeelss soo goof I organsimed yesterday 9 times I had to take 3 showers so I didnt smell like cum.

omg i just did that like 20 mins ago ;)

thats hot lol

hi. i am 18 and havent tried sex yet. sounds funny but i really want to try even self-pleasure. whats the best thing to do.?

if you girl i have found taking 2 fingers and putting them in and making a come here motion with your fingers it feel so good

Quote:

Quote:

omg i just did that like 20 mins ago ;)

i want to meet you ;) haha

that sounds like it feels really good, i will try it lateron.