Hi, I'm a girl and I just turned 13. I need some help masterbating? (I cant buy any sex toys) I dont like fingering myself that much so suggest me some other methods? Besides the faucet trick and rubbing my clit. I dont seem to be able to reach my climax. Please help! Thank you! (:

Do you have anything that vibrates?

i am 13 and i use an electronic toothbrush that vibrates... it feels so good

What I do is use a marker but wash it off first then start squatting and just push it in . You can try handle of hair Brushes ,toothbrushes (the handle)

Get a really really thick blanket that hard, laydown on your bed. Put some blanket between you legs, now just move it around

Get a cucumber just be careful cus most r bigger then the penis and make sure it clean 

Just lay on ur back and get a pillow abd use ur fingers to helo u hump it. Or if u have a good freind ask them to hump u, dont yhink ur the only one whos turned on.

Same in ih

Don't use a cucumber unless you put a condom on it first...

i sit on the heel of my foot and start rocking! Also watch something on the web if that doesn't work.

i use a carrott and i did the marker thing and it worked but i wanted to lean against it with my body but was scared it was going to goo all the way up 

STEP 1:

lay on bed in comfortable position

STEP 2:

Rub your clit slow and easy then rub it faster and harder as time passes

STEP 3:

When you get to the point where it feels good,push one or two fingers into the vagina

I've used a vibrating toothbrush (I love it), and a cucumber, 

what i use is my waterbottle or a bottle that dosent have a sharp peice

OK so I have been masterbating for about a month now and I would like to know some ways to masterbate.