Is there anyway anyone can recomend to stop my foreskin from sticking to the head? When i pull it back it clings on to the head and it gets annoying, there seems to be a faint smell coming from it aswell, i wash every day, mabe i'm not washing right? or mabe i'm not shaking properly when i urinate mabe? any tips would be apprisiated.

I also have that problem . Can anybody please reply and tell me what is going on

Use some lube maybe.

i need a perminant solution, i hear alumium free baking soda is eant to work, but i keep forgetting to buy it.

I got some aluminum ree baking soda, and it isnt working, i think its becasue the foreskin is to dry, like its abit wrinkly and sometimes has little white winkly lines, what could i do to restore moisture if this is the case?

Thats normal dude.. the thing is u r not circumcised.. if u want to solve ur problem.. go to doctor for circumcision.. that would help a lot in terms of maintaining your hygiene. I think thats the best solution..

I might my head is abit wrinkly not my foreskin.
I dunno about getting circumsized, i've had a foreskin too long now, it would be weird not having it.

first of all, from what country are u? it is because if circumcision is exercised and accepted in ur country. it shouldn't be a big deal.. but still its your choice. you can research about circumcision here in the net to inform u better about it. But i just wanna tell u, circumcision is for hygiene purposes.. It is still up to you..

the foul smell you are smelling are the urine deposits.. it cannot be avoided if you are uncut..
It still ur choice.

Hi Soul Walker:

The foreskin has muscle fibers in it that contract and keep it close to the head. That is normal.

If it actually is sticking, then retract it and cover the head with Vaseline and pull your foreskin back forward over the Vaseline.