I have a short penis and it's covered with foreskin. When it's soft, it's like 4-5 cm and when it gets hard, it's like 8-9 cm. I'm soo scared that it'll be a problem when i'm having sex? I'm 16 right now and i'm planning to have a circumcision. What do u think i should do and what's ur suggestions? Help please!!!

To be honest, I don’t know. Personally, I am against circumcision because I find it unnatural. I myself have foreskin and I think that it is there for a reason. However, I would say that my penis is normal sized and I couldn’t really relate to your problem.

Foreskin has its purpose. It has many functions and I will name just a few: It protects glans (the head) from hardening and injury, keeping it moist and soft, it also protects the nerves on the head (for sexual stimulation), and it serves as a natural lubricant, it may also stimulate your partner’s genitals, etc
Some men find it hard for cleaning, but I find it natural to retract the foreskin and wash under it every time I take a shower.

Do you think that having a circumcision would make your penis look bigger or you just mind too much foreskin? Foreskin shouldn’t be a problem during sex because it retracts leaving the glans exposed when you enter (vagina, anus, whatever) and there should be no problem what so ever.

I reckon you should ask as many questions possible about circumcision, talk to your doctor about the risks, benefits and possible damage of having a circumcision, and make sure that circumcision will provide you with what you have imagined. That is the most important of all.

leave yourself how you are... someone will love you for you, if they dont then their not worth it xx

im cut, the only up side to it is it looks nice and you are least likely to get infections. however at your age, i would not suggest it.

Dude, u are only 16 you still have a few years growing left so dont stress out too much about it and if you are that worried about sex just hold off for a while or give her heaps of 4play(oral) before you penetrate her that way shes really turned on and likely to orgasm easier!! 8)

I remember hearing about a boy being circumcised so bad by his physician that they had to make the boy into a girl. The only upside was he did not have periods.