hey everybody i am 14 and about two weeks ago recently started retract the foreskin it was hard to do when erect but has gone a tad easier but it can take upto 2-3 mins retracting the foreskin sometimes and itt seems to kinda stick to the glans and ruffles as it goes down and when i finally get it down it stays ruffled under the glans and sticks to the under rim and my head is also sensitive making it hurt sometimes and i cant really touch the head because when i pull away my finger it pulls due to slight sticking and i cant put the shower on it either and i cant pull it far down the shaft is this due to short frenulum or something i really dont know what to do could anyone help plzzzz ?!?!?!?!

Wow .sounds like youve got to much shaft not enough skin,,try using lubricant when your having a play ,,this will meke life less sticky and may hepl to stretch the skin out a bit ..good luck buddy!!