I don't feel I have the right to have this cut off of him, I went to a mainstream urologist, immed. he said, we should have it done. There is a vien right to the end, so I am scared of him bleeding to death from that too. I want my son to make this choice not me. What do you think. If we bring him to dr. it wil be a fight, to bring him to the hospital and then to put him out, and I can't bear to see this trauma. Husbands is uncut and looks cut, it has only been retractable I guess. How can I speed my sons up naturally. I never touch or check on it, but tell him to pull back as much as he can after peeing, to get all the pee out, and then washing too. Still can't see progress. Would the epson salts and olive oil remedy do anything?

Hi there
Have you got any baking soda in you cupboard??
Get you son to sit in a warm bath with the backing soda mixed in and while he is is the bath get him to pull his penis out the warm bath will help soften his penis .. keep him soakin as long as you can and do this over adn over say every night or every 2nd night when ever he has a wash

my son who is younger has similiar problem and with me soaking him and he pulling his forskin back it has soften up enough for my son to be able to pull of his penis to give it a good wash in the bath b4 he could not even get his perin out of his forskin as it hurt it much my son was 54 and a half /5 years old now he is 6 and can move it freely in and out of the foreskin

hey there,

yea i would try the epsom salt and olive oil procedure. if you do not have epsome salts then you can substitue baking soda like the one above.

be careful and watch for penile adhesions. this is where the foreskin has not detached from the glans of the penis. you dont want to tear these as it will be painful and most likley bloody o.O

good luck and go slow

There is no need to get him circumcised and never take him to the doctor . you can easily make it retractable at home Since your son is Little young to take care of his foreskin so you just need to do few things- First of all during bath don't let your baby retract his foreskin you just take his penis in your own hand and with your Left hand's forefinger and thumb or may be with your right hand whichever you are comfortable with just pull back(retract) his foreskin slowly to the extent his foreskin can retract then holding his skin back with your other hand just splash some fresh water on his glans then just run your finger softly on it and splash some water and then bring it back to its place. Secondly After his bath when he is dry just make him lay down on the bed and then with either of your one hand's forefinger and thumb or you can use both of your hand's forefinger and thumb according to your comfort and then pull back(Retract) his foreskin all the way back as much as you can but be sure to stop when your baby says Mom it's hurting and then just hold it there for few seconds then allow it to return back and then again retract it all the way back and stop when your son says its hurting and then allow it to return back do this process around 4 to 5 times once your are done with that procedure then with either of your one hand's forefinger and thumb retract his foreskin all the way back and then Dip your other hand's forefinger in baby oil or coconut oil then put it on you baby's glans by moving your forefinger all around his gland and then allow the foreskin return on its place and then retract and close his foreskin 3-4 times to let the oil spill on his glands. Be sure to do this daily at least once a day and continue this till you can retract his foreskin all the way back and fully expose his glans and once it is fully exposed then also continue to retract his foreskin during bath and clean his glans and apply the oil on it after bath. you will have to continue till your baby grows big enough to take care of his foreskin.

Urologists make lots of money doing circumcisions, so their recommendations are tainted with self-interest. Your son probably does not need a circumcision. Children do not need to retract their foreskins.

The mean age of first retraction is now known to be 10.4 years by several studies.

How old is your son?