hey, when i retract my foreskin, it sticks to my head when pulling it back. I wash almost every day, actually when i never used to wash the head (i only found out recently i'm supposed to) i never had this problem, but also right after i wash the head, the foreskin doesnt stick anyore, but then the next day it does again, am i not washing properly? or am i not urinating properly or something?

This is normal. Your foreskin is 'sticking' because your glans is becoming dry. Once it is 'lubricated' with water the foreskin moves freely over the glans. There isn't much you can do. During sex, the glans will become lubricated with vaginal fluids, so it won't be a problem. You are doing everything you should be. You may find that a change of soap doesn't dry your glans out so much. Regards, John

thats a releif, i was just a little concerned since it never used to do this, so it could be the soap thats making it dry...

i've noticed that when i pull the foreskin back theres little white bits, mabe dry bits of skin, i wash the head, and just a few hours later the foreskin starts stickin to the head again, should i just start washing with just warm water and no soap?