I want so bad to quit smoking but I’m not managing it so is there anyone to help me on how do I kick the habit. I’ve already heard all the said stories about visible and invisible ugly smoking side effects but I haven’t managed to kick the habit. So pleaaase help me on this.

Well I’ll tell you my story. It’s been almost 5 years now I have stopped smoking and from this time distance now it looks to me like no big deal. And maybe it is hard to believe I kicked my smoking habit so easily that people around me thought I was joking. You know I smoked 12 years without single day without cigarette. I also smoked while pregnant with my first child. But when I was pregnant with my second child and it was the first trimester I remember myself being preoccupied with my child health but I still had the cigarette in my hand and in my mouth. The good thing here is that I love watching Discovery channel and just about that time I watched some program about lung cancer that is usually developed in smokers. I remember that ugly ugly ugly lung of that poor patient and that was the moment when I started to think of how to kick my smoking habit. And nothing happened, I continued smoking. But than again, me in front of tv- discovery channel again and guess what?- the story about smoking in pregnancy- they even showed the picture of a baby inside mom’s stomach coughing and practically chocking in there. At that point I got the image of my baby in front of my eyes and that image was not pretty at all. So next morning I woke up and I simply already stopped smoking. It is true I gained a lot of weight during pregnancy but now I’m ok my skin is much prettier my nose works much better for I now smell everything and can’t understand why I smoked at all. So this is how I kicked my habit. There are some other ways probably on how to kick your habit but this was mine.

Chantix, chantix chantix. I can't say this enough. Nobody seems to know about it because they haven't started major ad campaigns (and this is why I feel obliged to tell everyone I know, and everyone I don't, about it). it's a Pfizer drug.

With Chantix, I have been able to qui really easily (willpower and motivation were definitely still necessary, but this med really did a lot). It's been nine days, and already I simply do not feel like smoking. I don't wan't one! Very brief moments will come where I feel like I do want one, but they are indeed very short and totally manageable.

Another benefit to this stuff is that, apparently, if you smoke while on it, you will find that cigarettes taste very bad because Chantix is blocking your brain's nicotine receptors. Even if you inhale nicotine, your body won't know it, and you will only have the gross taste of a cigarette. Let me just say, though, that Chantix' craving-curbing abilities are great enough that I haven't been even tempted enough to have a cigarette in the first place.