Hey fellow potheads out there. I have been smoking hootch for many years and the only time I was sucessful at quitting was when I was in Remand for 17 daze. Thats the longest time Ive stopped because it wasnt immediately available and I couldnt just jump in the car and go score it. For me, thats why rehab aint worked cos its a safe environment an the real worlds out here. I just keep praying for some miracle cos Im getting scared 4 my health especially that my Father has Alzheimers disease and I am already forgetting things!!!! Yet knowing Im risking my health still dosent stop me from smoking! Is that insanity, addiction, or both?? Plz pray 4 me and good on all you fullas whove cleaned up your act, plz tell me the secret.....

Congratulations! That’s a good decision! You have to be psychologically strong to put a stop on yourself. Now that you have decided to stop smoking it is essential to avoid circumstances and situations that provoke you to take marijuana. So it would be good to avoid for a while friends who are smoking. :-( Whenever you desire to take it, use some chewing herbal substitutes that are easily available. Try to go for walk with your pet or family, walks, and sports in general, reduces stress and is healthy for you. Breathe deep and do some breathing exercises and workouts. Consult a doctor and go for proper checkup. Always motivate yourself, say to yourself “I Can Do It”, because you can! Indulge yourself in sports and activities that you enjoy the most. Remove all those products and cigarettes around you that remind you of smoking marijuana. Take family support and advice. Remember your condition when you take marijuana the ill effects and say never again you will go through it. Reed articles about side effects of smoking marijuana, these are quite scary :-) And it is just an addiction. Good luck!

I would suggest going to church and make it a regular habbit. Talk to the pastor or a counciler. They teach a lot of good things there and they will eventually rub off on you and give you strength to stop. Get friends who suppt you in your decision that you can call and talk to when you wanna smoke weed, to get your mind oof of it. Knowing people have your back is a thing. And make a contract for yourself or put up posters up around the house of what kind of health hazards smoking weed can cause. Remeber, your not physically addicted your mentally addicted, so you can change. Good luck!