Hello! Could you please recommend me some exercises that target butt area? I have no idea what types of exericses could help me shape my butt, this is why I am posting here. Which workouts are best for toning glutes? And which exercises give the best results in quickest time ?

Hi, I hope this will help. There are few exercises that target exclusively butt area. My favourite is bridge. You need to lie on your back, head and butt on the floor, arms are near your sides, your knees are bent. Push through the heels and raise your hips to the point your body forms a straight line from shoulders to knees. You can perform exercise this by having feet shoulder width apart or by having feet together and most of all knees pushing toward each other. While performing this exercise it is important to really squeeze and feel your butt muscles. You can stay in bridge position as long as you like (or can) – perhaps you will feel cramping in your butt area – but this absolutely a good sign – it means you are working your butt off :) Oh, one more thing – it is really important not to hyper extend your back when doing glute bridge – this means you shouldn’t push your hips too much in the air. Push them to the pint your body forms a straight line, and nothing more. So, one version is static – the one I described before – staying in a raised bridge position for as long as you can – with your glut muscles tight. Another version is dynamic – it means you will be lifting and lowering your hip or glute area – if you perfrom from 20 to 50 repetitions each day , you are on a good road to success. You can add more resistance or increase the number of repetitions. You can add resistance by putting one leg over your opposite quadriceps (and then switching legs after finishing requested number of reps), or you can put some weights on your quadriceps – this will make bridge variations harder to perform too. There are other variations of butt exercises, but if you start with these and gradually add more repetitions and more resistance, it is great for a start. Let us know if you are satisfied and if this is working out for you.