I'm not sure how to deal with myself being bi. My mother doesn't understand that i am still the same person and only have one person on my mind to be close to. Does anyone know what I should do? My mom thinks that I have a boyfriend but I actually have a girlfriend. We have been dating for almost nine months and I haven't told my mom. I'm really worried that my secret of being bi and that my "boyfriend" is a girlfriend will get out soon if I dont tell her. I've told my step mom but not my dad and I've told only one of my friends. I've asked my mom what she would do if I was bi and she said she wouldn't let any of my friends sleep over and she would be much more careful about who I hung out with etc. This is why I haven't told her. Especially because I don't know what she would do about my girlfriend >~

One day when shes in a extremely good mood just be straight fwd and honest. Let her know thats truly who you are. Just tell her "mom this might be bad timing and you have to take me a %100 serious. Im bi and before you become upset or in disbelief just listen" and pour your heart out.

Thank you. I think I will try that soon. :)

My suggestion to you: Sit down and explain to your friend and GF that you are planning to tell your mom. Tell them in advance you could really use their support. There is absolutely no shame in asking your friends for a shoulder to lean on. Then talk to your mom and my guess is that she wont be angry...stunned-OF COURSE! Expect that she may need a little time to soak this information in. Dont take it that she isnt going to be supportive but if you have been lying to her for 9 mos....my guess, your going to shock the c**p out of her. BE PATIENT. Good Luck.