Recently I found out my son is allergic to some food. He had reactions such as skin reactions and vomiting. I am afraid that is going to happen again. First time it just came suddenly, we didn’t know he’s allergic. I want to hear something about treating this kind of disorder. How to treat my son’s allergie if that happen again?

Some people simply outgrow their allergies, especially children. You didn’t specified how old is he, but I guess he is young. I had food allergy before, but there was bad luck that outgrowing is unlikely with allergies to nuts. I talked a lot with my doctor and he told me the only reliable treatment for allergy this kind is to avoid the problem food. Dietician may help your son as he helped me. He can identify and remove problem food from your diet and replace it with alternatives. That’s one way to treating allergies, and in the same time be sure you don’t miss out an essential nutrients. He can explain you what you need to look for on food labels. Symptoms of mild food allergies, for example rash or runny nose, may be treated with antihistamines.