Hi , my name is carla and im 16. Lately I've been very hungry for sweets and seafood , but when I eat them I feel nausiated . But when I eat like mexican food I don't .

Hello Carla.... When you eat the sweets or seafood, do you eat a lot of them?  Maybe you are eating more than your stomach can handle?  Sweets can make a person sick by eating too much anyway.  Also if the seafood is greasy, that could upset your gut.  Apparently, spicy food isn't a problem with mexican cuisine. :)  I don't know what else could be up with your stomach issues.  Maybe take it slow with the sweets and seafood and see how it goes.

Has anyone else have difficulty with nausea with eating sweets and seafood?  What did you do about it?

Well now its to the point that I'm nausiated a lot. And I throw up . But I've been craving sweets even more .

its perfectly normal

Even thowing up daily

You may have a food allergy. Try eating a bland diet of rice, toast, and apples for about 3 days and see if you have any more vomiting. If it stops, slowing add new foods. If one certain food makes you vomit (which could take 8 hours for your body to react), then you will know the culprit. I hope this helps!