Hey so I'm a 13 year old girl and I'd say I weigh around 120 pounds.I don't really know cuz we dont have a scale. I really want to have a flat stomach and smaller thighs. I've been eating healthy forever and I'm a dancer and I run every other day and I'm not having much success! I have a hard time resisting sweets too. Also I only run for like 15 minutes. It's hard to eat healthy because it's expensive and we don't have a lot of money but I try my best. Help !

Try doing a lot
More crunches and ab workouts.

Like how many crunches a day and when and what are ab workouts?

Hello hun! So I'm 14 and I'm trying to loose weight and it really helps!
In almost 2 weeks I've lost about 22 pounds and I haven't exercised that much and I don't have any hobbies. You should not do crunches or ab exercises. It might sound silly, but it will make your abs bigger and makes your belly just look bigger.

It's really good that you run, keep up with that! You could put 15 minutes more of jogging, that you'd be doing it for 30 mins.
If you've got a trampoline, that'd be fantastic!

I jump on the trampoline 30 minutes a day. I have one 5 mins pause where I drink a glass of water and then I continue jumping again.
When you jump for about 30 mins it's like you have been running for an hour. Also jumping with a skipping rope is good.

Then to get toned legs and thighs I do squats like 15 minutes a day and side lunges, ski jumps and leg lifting. You can go to Google image search and type ''leg exercises'' and it will definitely help! :)
http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/images/articles/thigh_large_apr08.jpg <-- may help.

Now to the food. I LOVE junk food and can't resist candy and other sweets. Cookies are everything! But, they aren't good for you.
You can eat sweets or junk food once a week, that's OK. And when you do, be sure you don't over eat. I know I used to over eat EVERY time.
What REALLY helps is to drink 1-2 glasses of water before every time you eat! It's really helpful trust me! I've been doing that for a few weeks now and I've got a lot more flatter belly! You really should do that!
Then it would be perfect if every portion you eat would be as big as your fist. Cause the stomach pouch is about as big as your fist (maybe a little bigger) and when you eat it stretches. If your portion is lesser, it won't stretch.

I used to eat sweets almost everyday as snacks when I watched TV or discovered on the computer, whatever. Now I eat vegetables and fruits as snacks. It takes a little bit of time to get used to it but you will. Carrots are really good and nuts without any salt. Almonds are good snacks and apples. Nectarines are really good! I eat eggs every morning for breakfast, fried, boiled, scrambled. All the fruits and vegetables are also good for your skin and hair. Carrots are you hairs best friend :).

I really hope I helped and if you want more information just ask me! I've got lots of more advice but those are the best ! :) Good luck! x

Thank you SO much! This will really help me! What do you recommend to eat for meals? Unfortunately I don't like eggs. Do you recommend any certain types of cereal and granola bars and stuff? Also do you do side lunges, ski jumps and leg lifting for a total of 15 minutes a day or 15 minutes of each kind? I'll let you know if I have any more questions.