Hi, folks. I know that my husband likes to eat something spicy, so I have decided to prepare him something like that. I would appreciate if you could tell me some nice meal with chile peppers. Do you have any ideas? I would really be grateful for all your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. I think that there are a lot of meals you can use. Mexican cuisine regularly uses chili peppers. There are also some nice vegetarian meals with chili peppers. I like my chili to be prepared with pasta. It is not so fancy, but I like it. You can try something like that. If you do that, please let me know how it was. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, there. I agree that Mexican cuisine gives you a lot of meals prepared with chili peppers. But Mexican cuisine is not the only one. You can find out something interesting in Indian, Korean or Thai cuisine. I am not expert for those meals, so I cannot be of much assistance to you. You can find a cook in those restaurants. Ask him for an advice. I hope you’ll manage. Please, let me know what you prepare. Bon appetite!

Hi: you should experiment, we use all types of peppers (but actually prefer the hot ones like jalapeno or chipolte) We cut a few up in most any dish i.e. hamburgers, meat loaf, soups, stews and you can adjust to what your taste dictate. If we are having company, I will grill or sautee some and put on the side so that those that don't like peppers can enjoy their meal without them. Enjoy! If you want a specific reciepe try chili rejanos
(sorry spelled wrong) you can get the reciepe off your computer. Its easy to make and you use monteray jack cheese. :-P