am 26 years old, befor 3 months i`ve a dark yellow vaginal secretion its begien with littel itching then the itching disappear but the discharge continoue, the doctor diagnosis was "tricomonas infection" and describe me "fasygin & cebromax"
2 weeks ago i did a hymenorraphy, 6 days later the period came. bur 2 days ago its finished but the brownish yellow discharge is excessive than befor.
so, am afraid boutthe effect of the infection on the operation and what should i take or do to stop the discharge..?
thanks alot

I think you should see a gynecologist again and check if your trichomoniasis infection has cleared. I think it hasn’t cleared because the discharge experienced due to trichomoniasis appear during or after periods because of increased vaginal acidity.. You do know that this is sexually transmitted disease and spread mostly by sexual contact. Have you used the treatment directly as ordered by your doctor? Did you have more unprotected sexual intercourses during or after the treatment? If your sexual partner hasn’t been treated for the same infection and you had sex with him again, you could have gotten it again.

Have you had hymenorraphy done because you are going to be married or for any other reasons? Make sure you clear this infection because restoring hymen won’t do you much good if you were found to have sexually transmitted disease.

Unfortunately, those who seek hymenorraphy believe that the procedure is necessary for their social status, happiness, and even preservation of life. I read in some journal that in the past ten years in Egypt, the hymen repair surgery has reduced 80 % of the murders committed when a bride was found not to be a virgin on the wedding night. A typical hymen repair surgery, hymenorraphy, involves suturing the remnants of the ruptured hymen together along with a gelatin capsule containing a blood-like substance and the husband will be convinced of the bride's virginity when the capsule bursts during intercourse. This is ridicules if you ask me!!! And the costs of this fake virginity? Not cheap at all. In Egypt, women are paying US $100-600 for hymenorraphy and in Turkey a price for hymenorraphy is estimated to be between $140- $1500.