Few days ago I have met my good friend from high school. We haven't seen for quite long time so we decided to go to pub and spend a few hours together. Unfortunately he told me, while we were sitting in the pub, that he had very hard moments in his near past as his wife died in car accident. After that happened he was very depressive and even he started to drink. He confessed to me that he was drinking that much that he woke up several times on the street and he didn't know how he got there. After some time one of his friends suggested him to try hypnotherapy and it seems that he made great improvement. He found new job, as he lost previous, and he was back to normal. This was very first time for me to hear about hypnotherapy so I would like to know something more.

Hi, my brother, who had knee injury because of which he had to quit playing football, had similar problem so I may tell you some facts I know about this method.
His doctor suggested him to visit hypnotherapist which will try to help him to overcome his problem. Hypnotherapy works in the way that therapist brings you in the state of deep relaxation and than by searching your memories and feelings tries to find reason for existing problem. He is facing client with his conflict which may be deeply buried in his mind. Also hypnotherapy is pretty old method and for some time it wasn't officially accepted as legal treatment of mental disorders.