About every third night I have a bad dream that wakes me up in a panic. I don't know where I am and freak out. My husband says he wakes me some nights because I am moaning, screaming, kicking, ect.  When he wakes me he has to pin me down and tell me it is him of I really freak out. Lastnight I had two. The second one I woke myself up punching my bed. They are becoming more frequent and more real. I am afraid to sleep and when I have these dreams I sometimes spend the whole day convincing myself it was in fact a dream. What do I do? should I see a shrink? does anyone else have this problem?

Dreams are about the subconscious and it would seem that something very fearful is going on in your subconscious.  If you know what it is, yes, I think seeing a therapist would be good.  If you don't know what it's about, I suggest you see a hypnotherapist.  Hypnotherapy is about exploring the subconscious and works very well for fear and phobias.

Thank you for your help. I am pretty sure I know what they are about. I just don't want my doctor to put me on meds for it. I have enough to keep track of. Thanks again.

If you don't want to go on medication for this, then I do recommend you see a hypnotherapist.  You can also try to see someone in alternative medicine.